Click the link for an update video. We apologize for the noise in the audio. VIDEO
- The architect firm, DEA, come on board and offered their services at cost, saving the MVDSA about $8000.
- Final plans were put out for bid to four contractors.
- The board of directors awarded the contract to Stillwater Builders - an award-winning company for designs for those with disabilities.
- Renovations are scheduled to begin the second week of June and should take 12-14 weeks.
- During the 2019 Buddy Walk, we are looking forward to adding a celebration of the new home for the MVDSA.
First Energy Grant
MVDSA would like to thank FirstEnergy / Ohio Edison for their support. We were one of the beneficiaries of a grant to Down Syndrome Associations in Ohio. Because of these funds, we will continue to receive on-going training, relevant information, and programming support from DSAIA. Thank you FirstEnergy!